Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Faves- The Best Candy

I found the most delicious candy in the bulk food section at Winco (aka Food 4 Less, etc)! They are called High School Musical Pop Rockin' chocolates. Chocolate and Pop Rocks together?? Definately worth a try! I don't remember ever seeing these in years past, so I decided to get some to pass out this year. And oh my gosh... I think I have lost count of how many I have eaten... It's terrible! They not only taste yummy, but it's pop rocks, so they sizzle too... So cool! So if you love Pop Rocks and you love chocolate, you are in for a real treat with these. Just don't think about the calories!! You can get these at [my] Winco for $2.48/lb.

What is YOUR fave candy???

Happy Halloween!!! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails