Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday Mom-Preneurs and My Town

I have THREE fab mom-preneurs to showcase today, right in time for the holidays! Two of them online and one in "My Town" (Boise, ID)...


Cathy over at Simply Happy Designs does personalized, custom digital photo cards for a very resonable price! Now's the time to get your holiday greetings ordered, so go check out her site for more details!





Smitten Blog Designs by Kate and Heather make chic custom blog designs and have lots of free templates to choose from as well! They are even doing a really fun-looking "12 Days of Christmas" giveaway that I am definately going to enter. They are going to start showing off the prizes every week starting this Wednesday, so you've got to go check it out!



Cherella is located in Boise at Emerald and Milwalke, by TGI Fridays. They are having their One Year Anniversary sale today Nov. 17 through Saturday the 22. Everything in the store will be 20% off all week! You will also be entered into a drawing for a $75 gift cert. with your purchase. Yay! Cherella is open Mon. thru Sat. 11am to 6:30pm and closed on Sundays. If you haven't been in, you'll have to go check it out! Very chic and classy!



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I don't know if this is appropriate or not - so if it isn't just delete the comment and accept my apology!

    I LOVE the shop and support mom-preneurs and homemade items. I have to toot my friend, Wendy's horn. She does custom embroidery and it is fabulous! (Your talk of fav mom-preneurs made me think of her!)

    You can check her out at http://www.alphabetsoupembroidery.com/

    As you know, I love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sants- Your comment is absolutely appropriate! I am thrilled to see Wendy's site. I just peeked and it looks awesome. I'll HELP you toot her horn next Monday! Thanks for the link! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails