Monday, January 19, 2009

Another Blog Award? How fun!


I don't even know what to say! Thank you Stef over at It's All in My Head. I am actually one of her stalkers as well. You have to stop over at Stef's blog and see her fabulous projects- SO creative!! I'm in love with her latest Valentine ideas. So cute! She's an amazing paper crafter as well (something that I do NOT do, because I cannot keep up with it). You have to go see her darling Valentine mailboxes!

Okay I nominate... I just can't single out any of you! Every blog on my sidebar are ones that I stalk whenever I get a chance. These women are super talented and inspiring! I love you ALL!! And I know there are others that I haven't even found yet- so please step forward and turn yourself (or them) in. I can "feel the love"!! XOXO Pin It

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails