Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday Tutes- Last Minute Valentine Ideas

I needed something to put into my kids' Valentine Pockets yesterday before they arrived home from school, and I remembered a pack of gum that my husband had recently bought. So I found these hearts that I cut out [who knows how long ago] in our scrap paper bin, taped a piece of gum to each one and wrote a little Valentine message on them for each child. Easy-peasy!!

We made our Valentines for the kids to take to school. I just went to Winco and bought a bunch of Valentine suckers in the bulk section, plenty for 3 classes.

Then I came home and made a simple note [with my computer] to attach them to. I used cardstock to print them, and my straight cutter to cut them out. The kids got to put their classmates' names on the back, then we taped the suckers on.

(I am trying to get a printable copy of these cards on here, but I'm not as computer savvy as I'd like to think. Sorry, I will keep trying.)

Here is another fun idea for Valentines and a couple cute craft ideas too!

Click here for a great family Valentine's lesson, activity and game.

And here's another website that I found for some great ideas as well!

Of course I always love the Family Fun website when it comes to any holiday! They always have the best, most creative, kid-friendly ideas for every holiday, party, game, craft, or seasonal family fun. So if you are in need of a last minute Valentine idea of any sort, go pay Family Fun a quick visit! Pin It

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails