Friday, March 27, 2009

More Lessons!

Here is some more great info, so get ready south Boise/Meridian moms...

We have a wonderful piano teacher - she is $40/mo - but we live Five Mile/Victory area, and you may not want to drive that far!

Preschool? I teach preschool in my home and have a few openings left for fall! Feel free to email me at yoderfam at gmail dot com for more info! I have a website, but it still has last years info on it. I'll be updating it soon! Happy Kids Preschool

Swim lessons? Dunkley Family Swim School - Off of Victory just east of Five Mile. I've taken my kids there for years and I love it!

Thanks Cathy! (This woman amazes me. She does everything. I wish I had her energy!) You go girl!! Anyone else?? Let us know!!! Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I'm looking for some contact info for the Dunkely Family Swim School...
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree that Cathy is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have a preschool in the Meridian area with a few openings for fall. . . MWF afternoon class. I am a certified teacher and have taught for 11 years (3 preschool). BRIGHT MINDS PRESCHOOL 286-7030 wririe@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have a number for dunkley? Thnkd

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails