Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sewing Machine Cover


I got a new Sewing machine for Christmas so I finally got a cover made for it. I am born from a family of sowers. This was a really good piece of advice that my mom gave to me regarding sewing. It was to make sure the machine was always covered so the dust doesn't get into the machine to ruin it. Thanks Mom!


1-I looked at this one and realized a simple hand towel from Walmart would do{only $2.50}. I love brown and stripes so this one was perfect!


2-Cut your desired ribbon 12 inches in length x4.


3-Measure 5 inches from the bottom and sew on the ribbon.


4-I just attached a bead at the end of the ribbon so it doesn't fray{& so it looks even that much cuter}.


5-I also did a matching one for my Cricket. Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Very cute ans so easyQ I may have to copy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveit!! I will be making this for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea! I just love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing...now why didn't I think of that?? I'm headed to Wally - World for towels/covers of my own! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails