Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Birthday Decor for House AND Hostess!

Birthdays are so much fun, and I love to decorate in honor of the birthday person! Here is what I do for decorations...

Out front- Birthday Party Sign (made by Heather)


Front door- Birthday Wreath

Kitchen Table- Birthday table cloth, Chair back, Birthday Child's baby pic center piece, "You Are Special" red plate, and birthday banner.
I found all the birthday fabric at JoAnn's. They have some really cute prints!
For the chair-back I used iron-on transfer paper (that I got from Walmart).




(This little frame I found at the dollar store several years ago. Not sure if they would still have these or not.)
(Red charger with vinyl lettering.)

Bedroom- Birthday Pillowcase


And I just created this new BIRTHDAY APRON for myself to wear on my kids' bithdays!!
Pin It

14 comments:

  1. You guys always have such cute ideas! Thanks for sharing! Love your Blog.
    Stef
    www.itsallinmyheadstefsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow me all the time.ข่าวแมนยู I am always searching online for storys that can accommodate me ข่าวแมนยูวันนี้

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such a nice opinion, paragraph is Beautiful, ข่าวฟุตบอลวันนี้

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just want to say thank you for one million times to this article.ผลบอลสดภาษาไทย

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you write more articles like this. I'm your biggest fan.ข่าวฟุตบอลล่าสุด

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ดูหนังออนไลน์ Based on your experience, this is an educational and informative article. I really appreciate you sharing this great one. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails