Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Banana Cream PIE


I love PIE! I got this recipe from my sister in law and it is wonderful!

Ingredients:


2 large boxes(5.1 oz.) vanilla pudding
3 cups milk
Whisk this together

Then add:
2 cups cour cream
1 large container whip cream
1 can sweetened condensed milk

Mix all together. Then cut up bananas and line bottom of pie shell. Divide the cream mixture into 3 pie shells. Refridgerate them for 1 to 2 hours.


*TIP: I didn't have any graham cracker pie shells so I had to make sugardoodle cookies and blend them up with some butter to make the crust. It was pretty tasty !
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! I had this the next day for lunch too and was practically licking the bowl! SOO GOOD! Thank you again! Feel free to use me to test anymore of your "ExPeRiMeNts"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails