Tuesday, September 14, 2010

{Thanks!}


I love receiving "Thank You" cards whether they are to say thanks for something I made or did for someone. They just make both parties feel good. I think nowadays though, writing Thank You cards has become a lost tradition. Its too easy to just say thanks or email a "thank you". I know this is one tradition I struggle with and want to be better at. I also want our children to continue this tradition instead of "texting" it.

I was inspired, by a movie, where she kept love notes in a container. What a great way to keep them organized but also be able to flip thru them whenever the need arises. I know I have many "off" days where I need a little pick-me-up.


This is where I have some of them(among other places).


I found this at the dollar store.



I just [beautified] it with fabric, ribbon & stickers.


This is where I keep all my Thank You cards. Ready to go.

I think I'm going to try and keep some in my car, purse & church bag. You never know when the need will arise to give someone an little extra "Thank You" to brighten their day.

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love the little box! Thanks so much for the idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you ideas Heather! What a great idea to always have a thank you note ready and with you....how many times I have written a note in my head to someone at church, only to get home and forget! Thank you for inspiring me to greater measures.
    hugs
    your auntie! (and proud to be!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea to keep some notes on you at all times! I have to admit I am a classic Thank you texter! Just because its always on hand! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails