Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Elf Kit


This is the best tool you could have on Christmas morning. Our Elf Kit has been a life saver for a few years now. Before I put this all together I got my exercise going back & forth for tools.


I placed this list just inside the lid.


All the "tools" (great finds at the Dollar store) to put inside the paint can.


{I dressed up the paint can (found at Home Depot or Lowe's) by mod podging some fabric on the bottom, labeling with vinyl, adding a knob to top lid & some ribbon on the handle}


Hope this comes in handy for your Christmas morning.

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. WOWWOWOWOWOW. I love this idea!! My organizational side is having a party right now. I thought this idea was so cute until you added the Thank you cards and then I said "yesssssss" :) My mom after Christmas was over would right away make us write thank you notes before playing with any toys...cruel and unusual punishment but today I am a great thank you note writer because of it. But with all my nieces and nephews at Christmas, this would be perfect during Operation Present Unwrapping! Thank you so much!

    www.blessingsbyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a fabulous gift for friends and neighbors! Although it's a bit late this year I will definitely put it on my list for next year.

    Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! i love every aspect of it! the wire cutters...hello!!!! GREAT idea!!! thank you cards, so we can have them do it right away, i might add post it notes to put who each gift was from and stick it on each card for them to write after all is opened, but otherwise, i think i am so going to make a couple of these for next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great comments! Thanks Ladies. I think I will add the post it notes though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this im doing this as a gift for my OH with kids around at chistmas this is perfect

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails