Thursday, January 27, 2011

Egg Shells


My niece(early 20's) shared this Kitchen Tip with me the other day while cracking Eggs. I'm always irritated when I get a shell in with the egg yolk & white. There's nothing worse than eating eggs and then tasting a "crunch" that's not supposed to be there.


Take the shell and dip it back into the egg white to "pick up" the broken shell. It's amazing how the broken piece clings to the larger shell.

I know this is a simple tip but it will be very valuable in the kitchen.

I'm so excited to crack more eggs now.


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Take the shell and dip it back into the egg white to "pick up" the broken shell. It's amazing how the broken piece clings to the larger shell. pura vida bracelets canada , pura vida bracelets australia ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our selection of eggs are perfect for a quick breakfast, brunch, or just a snack! Eggs are a staple in any kitchen, and these eggs are an excellent source of protein and a good source of vitamins and minerals. Online Book Proofreading Services

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails