Friday, May 20, 2011

Another one to Try

I was experimenting with a couple of the Protein Bar recipes. This is one is really good!! If I don't cut them into bars I might get ALL my protein in one (9x13) pan!



Mix together:

1 (12oz.) jar almond butter
1 cup honey
4 scoops vanilla whey protein powder
1 cup chopped almonds
2 1/2 cups regular oats
3/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 cup ground flaxseed
1/4 cup nonfat dry milk
about 1/3 cup water(just enough to make it stick together)

After all mixed together spread into a 9"x13" pan. Refrigerate overnight and cut into squares. You can get about 18-24 bars depending on how you cut it.

Store extras in the freezer. Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I'm sooo ExCiTeD for these Heather! I have some in the fridge processing RIGHT NOW! :D I presssed in a layer of dried Cranberries-Strawberries (bulk section @Winco)before I popped them in the fridge! DELISH!!!! Can't wait! Thanks for your FAB ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails