Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Coupon Binder Boards


I've been couponing for little while and its great saving money. I figured for myself that the binder system works well for me since its so easy to organize all the coupons. But as I would go to the store I was frustrated that the binder( & the coupons) would slip in every direction on the cart. I was at Walgreens one day & the worker had a simple piece of wood on top of the cart to hold the wall hooks. I new I could make my own version- "Heather style". Here is my Coupon Binder Board.


Cut 3 pieces of wood: 13 1/4" x 21 1/2" (1 of these), 1 1/2" x 21 1/2" (2 of these). Nail & glue them together. Paint. Add a handle to the top piece of wood.


Sew (or cut up a fabric belt at a second hand store) a fabric belt. I found some great instructions here. Attach each side of the belt to the underside of the wood.


I designed this subway art vinyl to adhere to the front wood.


It fits on the cart like this. . .


Ready to stay secure on the board (this was the board before being painted black) for easy carry in.



Here is how I organize my binder:

Each store has a pocket divider & pocket sheet protector.


Categories to file coupons[baking, beauty, beverages, canned, cleaners, condiments, dairy, dry(cereals,boxed items, etc.), frozen, health, household, meats, snacks, toiletries].


I use this paper clip to hold(onto the zipper part) all the coupons I will give to the cashier.

I hope this helps you in your Couponing Adventures.


FYI: If for any reason you can't make a binder board, I do sell these. Please email me: loverde@cableone.net. I charge $23.00 for the finished board (shipping outside of Boise ID area is $16.00 UPS)+ $6.00 for the Subway Art Vinyl (shipping for just vinyl $4.00). Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Look at you being super organized! What a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea ladies. I have posted about this on my blog. Let's hope lots of coupon shoppers see your genius idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea!! I have had the same problem. Thank you for a solution:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! You need a Stylin' Binder to go with that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just saw this. one smart cookie you are..Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails