Friday, July 1, 2011

SummerTime Goals


Even though SUMMER is filled with fun activities, its still great to keep invigorating the mind & working towards personal goals. This next month our kids will be setting some goals. As a reward for the goals met, they will be able to earn extra money to buy school clothes/shoes. (For each school year I usually set a budget & so anything beyond that has to be bought from them.)
Thanks Katie for finding this great idea!


I got a 12x12 piece of card stock paper. Divide the paper into four sections: 1-Physical 2-Spiritual 3-Educational 4-Other. Each area they need to set 2 goals. Not only could this give them a sense of accomplishment but hopefully some one on ones & a desire to continue goal setting(knowing its not just at the beginning of the calendar year). I stamped a circle for each day in the month of July for them to fill in or put a sticker on.

Here is what they came up with. I'm so excited for them!

[Possible Earnings $37.20=[4 areas X 2 goals each (.15 per goal) X 31 days] Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I am a teacher and a mom and I think this is wonderful! What a great idea! I love reading your blog. Have a wonderful Fourth of July weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails