Friday, September 23, 2011

Kids Craft Closet

I am one of the art moms in my daughters 4th grade class. As I was looking in the supply closet it felt so peaceful I think because it was organized! I knew I had to do something with the kids' craft closet at home. I was inspired!


This is the Kids' Craft Closet(just an entertainment center).


What a Mess!


In the process. . . did that all really fit??


I labeled everything. The containers on the right were from the dollar store(DollarTree).


All Done! Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! You have inspired me to get my girls' craft things (that are currently sitting in bins) organized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your site through 'Top 25 Home Management Blogs'. I love your ideas & can't wait to come back & read more!!

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails