Friday, September 30, 2011

Super Super Simple Enchiladas


I needed a super simple meal for dinner tonight. I just used a bunch of items I already had on hand. Enchiladas are a favorite around here so it was perfect.


Ingredients


Coat the pan(I used 11x7) with cooking spray. Then lay a layer of baby corn tortillas down.


Add the shredded cheese and shredded beef.[You could add other items such as onions, tomatoes, peppers- but I decided I didn't want to cut all that up].


Pour 3/4 of the 28 oz. can of enchiladas sauce over the top. Cover with foil and bake at 375 for 30 mins. When done remove foil and top with cheese-bake another 5 mins.


When its fully cooked you can garnish it with shredded lettuce and sour cream.
Enjoy! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails