Saturday, December 10, 2011

An Amazing Artist and Some Touching Christmas Video Clips

Fist of all, I found (through Pinterest) the most beautiful photography artwork of Christ. Go HERE to find the photo above, plus lots more; and order prints!! 

I have been collecting, over the last few years, Christmas video clips that I can use for Family Home Evening, Christmas devotionals and Christmas Eve. This year I've added a couple more to my "favorites" collection.

Soon I will share all my other favorite Christmas must-do's. But for now, here are the links to my SEVEN most favorite Christmas video clips, all in one place, in no particular order (on Youtube).

Merry Christmas! ENJOY!!

REAL MEANING OF CHRISTMAS
THE NATIVITY- BREATH OF HEAVEN
CHRISTMAS STORY- SILENT NIGHT (David Archuleta)
MARY DID YOU KNOW?
DO YOU HAVE ROOM FOR THE SAVIOR?
LET HIM IN (Michael McLean)
CHRISTMAS SPIRIT

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. The World Health Organization says that about 70% of citizens in the world are in sub-healthy conditions. Sub-health is the health status of most urban residents, and this physical status affects our work efficiency and life experience to a certain extent. You can get rid of this state by exercising.NIKSA workout sets clothingwill pursue health with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails